Ethos and Aims of Holy Trinity CE School.
At Holy Trinity School we believe in the concept of lifelong learning and the idea that both adults and children learn new things every day. We maintain that learning should be a rewarding and enjoyable experience for everyone; it should be fun.
Our motto is:
Alta Pete – Aim High
The primary aim of the school is to help each pupil reach his or her full potential so that they may develop the attitudes, skills and knowledge to take full advantage of the opportunities available in their future lives.
We achieve this by:
- fostering the values, attributes and lifestyles that a Christian faith demands in the family, among friends, in the school and in the wider community.
- creating an environment for staff and pupils that is happy stimulating and supportive in which core values and beliefs of high expectations can flourish
- providing an appropriate balanced education designed to help each pupil reach their potential.
- ensuring that all staff have access to development opportunities in keeping with the needs of the school and individuals’ expertise to enhance the educational opportunities for our children.
- providing effective management and organisation within the school to give clear guidance for its direction
- nurture the partnership role between School, Governors, Parents,ChristChurchand the wider community for the benefit of the children we are jointly responsible for.
These are underpinned by the British values of democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, mutual respect, and tolerance of those of different faiths and beliefs.