Parents / Carers
At Holy Trinity our aim is to work in close partnership with parents and carers to ensure that children gain the most from their learning. Our successful results last year are partly as a result of the positive partnerships between home and school. There are a number of ways you can get involved with your child’s learning, depending upon the time you have, from supporting daily reading at home to becoming a Parent Forum representative. There are lots of opportunities.
Teachers always welcome your support. Please ask if you have any queries or concerns so that these can be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Find out some ways to help at home with the link to our page in the Inclusion section: http://ow.ly/WCdFV
Clubs Page link: http://ow.ly/WEL8s
Parents/carers of children in Year 6 will currently be looking at secondary schools for places in September 2016.
Dates are included on the document below:
For further information, please look at the Herts Direct link:
We never take a decision to close the school lightly and it is made on the basis of children’s safety. To open the school we have to ensure that we have an appropriate number of teachers at the school by the start of the day and that the site will be safe. Therefore if we have concerns in these areas we will need to take a decision to close the school.
In the event that severe weather causes a school closure, the following information is available to parents:
- The school website will have a message on this home page.
- A message will be sent to you if you sign up for updates at the following site: Everbridge Schools Snow updates
- Local radio stations broadcast details of school closures.
- The text messaging service will also be in use. Please ensure your details are up to date.
- A notice will be placed on the school gates if we can, and unless the weather is really extreme, we will try to ensure we can get someone to school to answer the phone.